Nowadays tourists prefer natural attractions. Such as: mountain tourism, tours to tropical forests and hilly tourism. But don’t forget there is also a waterfall tourist attraction. The tourist destination that we will visit is Tegenungan Waterfall.
Tegenungan Waterfall is located in Gianyar Regency. Is a favorite waterfall and visited by many tourists. Both domestic and international tourists. Gianyar has many waterfall attractions.
Call it Nungnung Waterfall, Goa Rang Reng Waterfall, Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Apit Aungan Pejeng Waterfall, Manuaba Waterfall, Layana Waterfall, Suwat Waterfall, Sumampan Waterfall, Bukit Kembang Kuning Waterfall, and others.
Visiting the waterfall tourist destination, you will have a different experience. After getting bored visiting beach tours, waterfall tours can be the best solution. Usually the waterfall has a beautiful view.
The air is cool and fresh, free of air pollution, and healthy. This is what tourists are looking for on the island of Bali. With the Bali Full Day Tour package, you can already enjoy the natural beauty of Bali.
To visit Tegenungan Waterfall, you can choose the Bali Ubud Tour package. tour packages that specifically explore the tourist area of Ubud. Ubud Bali has long been famous as a tourism center in Bali.
Attraction of Tegenungan Waterfall
Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the waterfalls that is very unique. Has a beautiful and charming natural scenery. The characteristics of the waterfall is very wide and high. Under the waterfall has a very wide place.
The location of the waterfall has been laid out well. Access to the location of the waterfall is easier. Despite having to walk, the scenery around the waterfall is very cool. There are large trees which are tropical forest types.
Above the waterfall is a restaurant and rest area. So to get to the bottom of the waterfall, you have to take a little trekking down the steps. Stay careful when walking. View of this waterfall, you can see from above and below the waterfall.
The attraction of the waterfall is able to captivate tourist visits. Can I take a bath in this place? The answer is of course. You can enjoy the coolness of the fresh water. Don’t forget to bring replacement clothes.
Location of Tegenungan Waterfall Gianyar Bali
The location of the waterfall is in Kemenuh Village. Right on the road. Ir. Sutami, Kemenuh. The area is in Sukawati District. As long as there is Google Maps, of course the address is easy to find. Following is brief information regarding the location of Tegenungan Waterfall.
- Ubud Gianyar Bali. The nearest distance from this location is about 20 minutes or 10.3 km. You have to go through Jalan Raya Mas. It could also be via Sakah Highway and Jalan Ir. Sutami
- Ubud Monkey Forest. You can take only 24 minutes. With a distance of 11.6 km. Ubud Monkey Forest is a tourist place that is visited by tourists. Offering the beauty of a protected forest and a herd of monkeys.
- Batuan Village, one of the locations which is the center of painting in Bali. Through the Sukawati Highway with a travel time of 10 minutes or 4.8 km.
- Melasti Beach offers beautiful beaches. With a characteristic white sand and broad expanse of coastline. The travel time is approximately 1 hour 13 minutes or 46 km, via Jalan Ngurah Rai By Pass
- Ubud Art Market, a handicraft sales center. The location can be reached within 21 minutes, about 10.4 km.
- The Bali Ginasti Tour office – Bali Tour Service takes about 1 hour to go through Jalan By Pas Ngurah Rai. with a distance of 37.3km