Want to go on a trip to Bali? Keep up to date with information about Bali. Only on Bali Ginasti Tour, the best and cheapest travel in Bali. Make our website as a reference, before deciding on a vacation to Bali. Information about Ubud Monkey Forest, can be seen below.
Ubud Monkey Forest is one of the tourist destinations in Ubud. You may already know the name Ubud. Not only you, all tourists are focused on tourist destinations ubud. Because in Ubud, you can find complete tourism.
Ubud Bali is famous as a place with a variety of arts. Areas that are unique, especially cultural customs. Has an enchanting natural beauty. Various tour activities are here. Like the Bali Activities Tour and others.
When in Ubud, you can visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace, visit Puri Ubud, watch the Kecak dance and others. Includes tour activities such as: Bali Rafting Tour, Bali ATV Tour, Bali Horse Riding Tour, Bali Cycling Tour and many more.
There are many restaurants and hotels or villas here. You definitely like it and want to linger in this place. So if you are in Bali, don’t forget to visit Ubud. An unforgettable experience, you will definitely get.
Ubud Monkey Forest and Its Advantages
If you choose the Bali Ubud Tour package, of course the Ubud Monkey Forest is one of the attractions to be visited. In contrast to other tourist destinations, Ubud Monkey Forest is a protected forest area.
Ovary forests are constantly maintained to maintain the balance of nature and humans. In this place there are a lot of monkeys. In the middle of the forest, there is a temple that is very purified. With the name Pura Dalem Agung Padang Tegal.
Because it is a protected forest, this tourism area is very cool. Having fresh air and free of pollution. All places are overgrown with trees that are very tall and are decades old. It is suitable to be visited by family and children.
More similar to nature tourism and getting to know the environment. The streets around the Ubud Monkey Forest, have been arranged so well. To make it easier for tourists to explore the tourist area. Various sculptures with high skill relief are here.
The location of Ubud Monkey Forest
Ubud Monkey Forest is already famous as a tourist spot. So it’s not too difficult to find its location. Simply by using GPS or Google Maps, you will find its location. But if you are afraid of getting lost, we suggest to use travel services.
- The distance between Mas Village and Monkey Forest Ubud is only 4 km. It takes about 8 minutes on the way. You can go through Pengosekan Highway.
- Ubud Art Market is a very famous Sani market. Travel time is only 5 minutes or 1.8 km. Can go through Hanoman Street or Jalan Jembawan 1.
- Batuan Temple which is located in Batuan Village. The travel time is only 15 minutes and about 8.7 km via the Mas highway. There are many alternative roads such as Jalan Raya Sakah and Jalan A.A Gede Rai.
- Ulundanu Beratan Temple which is located in the middle of Lake Beratan. A very beautiful temple, and you can see the picture on IDR coins. 50.0000. travel time reaches 1 hour 7 minutes, with a distance of 41 km. Through the Baturiti Road – Mekarsari.
- GWK Bali, Garuda Wisnu Kencana. The biggest statue in Bali with Lord Shiva’s ornament riding a Garuda bird. The travel time is about 1 hour 14 minutes or 42.5 km. Try through the Ngurah Rai By Pass Road.
Entrance Ticket to Monkey Forest Ubud
To visit Monkey Forest Ubud, you must know the opening and closing hours of this tourist attraction. Open at 8:30 a.m. and close at 6 p.m. You still have to be careful when visiting here. Because there are a lot of monkeys.
However, officers have been on guard to continue monitoring tourists. Do not let you want to relax and enjoy the beauty of Monkey Forest Ubud, but disturbed by a herd of monkeys.
Price of admission
Two categories of entry tickets are distinguished, namely for adults subject to IDR. 80,000 / person. While children are charged IDR. 60,000 / person. It’s not only tourists who are charged. But parking vehicles also have costs.
For cars the parking fee is IDR 5,000, while the motorbike is only IDR 2,000 Especially for bus parking fees between IDR. 10,000-15,000. All incoming funds will be managed for the care of attractions and taxes.
On the Bali Ubud Tour package, there are two types of prices given. Special prices and general prices. Special prices with greater fees. Because all tourist needs will be borne. Such as: entrance tickets, parking, lunch and more.
For general price packages, car rental, driver / guide and premium fees are only charged. So determine your own tour needs. To be sure we are ready to serve you with Private Bali Car and Private Bali Drivers.