Bali Full Day Uluwatu Tour is a full day tour package program by visiting five tourist destinations in South Bali. South Bali is famous for its tourism center in Bali. Shopping centers, villas, restaurants and malls are almost complete in South Bali. Many tourist destinations are in South Bali, but what we will visit are: GWK or Garuda Wisnu Kencana, Melasti Beach, Padang padang Beach, Uluwatu Temple, and dinner at Jimbaran Beach.
GWK or Garuda Wisnu kencana is a tourist destination with a very large area reaching 240 kilometers. in this place stands a statue of the god Vishnu riding an eagle. This statue is very large with a size of 126 meters high and 60 meters wide. To reach the location, it takes only 15 minutes from Ngurah Rai Airport. Many facilities are available here, tourists can also watch various events such as Balinese dance performances, barong dance, cultural parades and music performances.
Private Full Day Uluwatu Tour
Uluwatu Temple is a sacred temple in Bali. The existence of Uluwatu Temple is very important to maintain the balance of the island of Bali. This temple is very preserved. The location of the temple is on a rock hill with a height of almost 97 meters above sea level. This temple is famous for having a panoramic view of natural beauty. You can also capture important moments by aiming at sunset photos. Sunset at Uluwatu Temple is so beautiful. In this temple you can also watch the Kecak dance performance. Kecak dance is a dance that does not use gamelan. This dance consists of many dancers who sit in a circle and use mouth sounds for the sound of the gamelan. Usually the Kecak dance takes a puppet title, like the Ramayana story.
Melasti Beach is one of the cleanest beaches in Badung. The beach has white sand and blue sea water. This beach is not inferior to Pandawa Beach, or famous beaches such as : Kuta Beach, Sanur Beach, Nusa Dua Beach and others. Melasti Beach is located in Ungasan with various facilities available. You can also do tour activities such as : snorkeling, canoeing and more. The scenery around the beach is also very beautiful. The road to the beach indicates that this beach is a classy beach that must be visited.
Padang-padang Beach is located in the Pecatu area. Coastal area with rocks. Just like Melasti beach, Pecatu beach also has white sand and very clean sea water. Entrance ticket to the beach is very affordable and cheap. Around the beach there are many places to stay like villas, hotels and bungalows. We are sure to help you travel to Padang padang Beach. Of course with private cars and professional drivers.
At the end of the trip, we invite you to enjoy dinner at Jimbaran Beach. Jimbaran Beach is one of the romantic places to enjoy dinner. Various food menus are available here. Enjoy a wonderful dinner near the beach. We will help capture your important moments while in Jimbaran Beach.
So lets go exploring Bali tours to visit :
- GWK (Garuda Wisnu Kencana)
- Melasti Beach
- Padang Padang Beach
- Uluwatu Temple (one on the clift) for sunset and watch Kecak Fire Dance
- Jimbaran Romantic Seafood Dinner on the beach
- 1 – 6 person : IDR. 500.000 (USD 36)
- 1 – 12 person : IDR. 850.000 (USD 61)
- 1 – 15 person : IDR 1.100.000 (USD 79)
- 1 – 19 person : IDR. 1.300.000 (USD 93)
- 12.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 13.00 – Visit GWK, Melasti Beach, Padang-padang Beach, Uluwatu Temple, Dinner at Jimbaran
- 22.00 – Back to hotel
- Included : Private car, English speaking driver, Fuel, Parking fee, Mineral water
- Excluded : Entrance fee, Meals, Attration / activities admission fee
- Duration tour : 12 hours
- Pick up area covered : Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. (For pick up in different area please contact us)
- Bali Ginasti Tour – Private Bali Tours only accept cash payment with IDR & payment is on the day itself with our drive
- Tour booking via Call /WhatsApp, email