Bali Full Day Ubud Kintamani Tour is the best full day tour package by visiting Ubud and Kintamani Bali. Ubud Kintamani tour is designed to get to know the natural environment in Bali. For more than 12 hours, tourists will be invited to tour the Tegenungan waterfall, Tirta Empul, Mount Batur, Ubud Monkey Forest and Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
About Ubud Tour in Bali is one of the most popular part for tourist to visit. This part surrounding by some mountain and hilling as well, they are many villages well know to visit such as Ubud (one of the village famous of art work and nature). Kintamani also has amazing natural beauty. Kintamani offers more natural attractions such as: Mount Batur and Lake Batur.
Bali Full Day Ubud Kintamani Tour
Tegenungan Waterfall has become a favorite tourist destination in Ubud. Tourists now prefer natural attractions such as: waterfalls, rice fields, mountains and countryside. Tegenungan Waterfaall is one of the best waterfalls in Ubud. This waterfall is very high, a suitable place for taking photos and selfies.
Tirta Empul Temple, located in Tampaksiring, is a favorite for tourists. Every tourist who visits must wear cloth / kamen. This is done to respect the sanctity of the temple. Tirta Empul has a spring that never recedes. The water continues to flow despite the dry season.
The scenery around Mount Batur looks very beautiful. Especially lunch at this place. A row of restaurants in Kintamani serves a complete food menu with views of Mount Batur and Lake Batur. It’s amazing and fun. Cold air makes the taste of food very tasty. Enjoy various types of food at affordable prices.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the natural attractions in the form of rice fields. For those of you who like nature adventure and trekking, Tegalalang provides these activities. Many things you can get here. Besides the beautiful scenery, you can see the social culture of the local community. Can see them how to grow crops or harvest rice.
A collection of monkey wildlife is in Ubud Monkey Forest. The Ubud Monkey Forest area is very protected. Large trees that are hundreds of years old. Hundreds of wild monkeys welcome you. You can feed the monkeys. But you still have to be careful.
So lets go exploring this side to visit :
- Tegenungan Waterfall
- Tirta Empul Temple (Holy Spring Temple)
- Lunch at Mount Batur View with Buffet Food Over Looking
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Monkey Forest
- 1 – 6 person : IDR. 650.000 (USD 46)
- 1 – 12 person : IDR. 850.000 (USD 61)
- 1 – 15 person : IDR 1.100.000 (USD 79)
- 1 – 19 person : IDR. 1.300.000 (USD 93)
- 08.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 9.30 – Visit Tegenungan waterfall, Tirta Empul, Mount Batur, Ubud Monkey Forest and Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 17.30 – Back to hotel
- Included : Private car, English speaking driver, Fuel, Parking fee, Mineral water
- Excluded : Entrance fee, Meals, Attration / activities admission fee
- Duration tour : 12 hours
- Pick up area covered : Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. (For pick up in different area please contact us)
- Bali Ginasti Tour – Bali Tour Services only accept cash payment with IDR & payment is on the day itself with our drive
- Tour booking via Call /WhatsApp, email