About Bedugul tour in Bali is one of the most interesting part for peoples who in general love to exploring nature. In the north of Bali the invorentment surrounding by some hillings and mountain. The temperature is more cooler then the other part. We have some beatifull sport pictures, rice terraces, and temple.
Bali Full Day Bedugul Tour is the best Bali Full Day Tour Package. During one full day, you will be invited to enjoy to visit tourist destinations in Tabanan regency. tourist attractions that are famous for the beauty of the panorama of nature and the beauty of temple architecture.
Bali Full Day Bedugul Tour
Bedugul tour was made and designed to visit Taman Ayun Temple, Ulundanu Temple, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, Wanagiri Hidden Hill and Tanah Lot Temple. For 12 hours, professional drivers will accompany your trip.
We offer affordable prices. On Bali full day tour, with only one payment, you will get many facilities. Such as: private car, driver with english speaking, petrol. For further information, please see the bottom of this page.
So lets go exploring this side to visit :
- Taman Ayun Temple
- Ulundanu Batur Temple
- Wanagiri Hidden Hill
- JatiLuwih Rice Terrace
- Tanah Lot Temple for Sunset
- 1 – 6 person : IDR. 650.000 (USD 46)
- 1 – 12 person : IDR. 850.000 (USD 61)
- 1 – 15 person : IDR 1.100.000 (USD 79)
- 1 – 19 person : IDR. 1.300.000 (USD 93)
- 08.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple, Ulundanu Temple, Wanagiri Hidden Hill, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, Tanah Lot Temple
- 20.00 – Back to hotel
- Included : Private car, English speaking driver, Fuel, Parking fee, Mineral water
- Excluded : Entrance fee, Meals, Attration / activities admission fee
- Duration tour : 12 hours
- Pick up area covered : Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. (For pick up in different area please contact us)
- Bali Ginasti Tour – Bali Day Tours only accept cash payment with IDR & payment is on the day itself with our drive
- Tour booking via Call /WhatsApp, email