Bali Watersport Uluwatu Tour is the best Bali Combination Tour package. Tour packages designed by combining watersport activities with Uluwatu Tour. Uluwatu which is famous for the beautiful panorama of the sea. Tanjung Benoa is a watersport center in Bali. Enjoy holiday in Bali at affordable prices and friendly private Bali drivers.
Feel the sensation of playing watersport in Bali. To test adrenaline and provide an unforgettable experience. The journey to Uluwatu begins by visiting Uluwatu Temple and GWK. The end of the trip let’s enjoy dinner at Jimbaran. Before deciding to choose the Bali Watersport Uluwatu Tour package, let’s look at the explanation of the tourist destinations below.
Bali Watersport Tour is an attractive Bali Activities Tour package. All tourists like water sport activities. Many watersport activities that you have to try. Such as: Fly Fish, Banana Boat, Donut Boat, Jet Ski, Parasailing, and many more. This activity is very fun and makes adrenaline increase. For those of you who have never participated in watersport activities, we invite you to enjoy watersport packages in Bali. The guides will accompany you to play watersport.
You can enjoy the Bali Watersport Tour package with cheap prices. We guarantee the quality of services provided. To play watersports, tourists must use the necessary equipment. To reduce the risk, you must listen to the explanation and direction of the watersport guide. Bali Watersport Tour is equipped with insurance.
Private Bali Watersport Uluwatu Tour
Dinner in the open with a row of dining tables. A pleasant place to eat is on Jimbaran Beach. Dinner accompanied by the roar of the waves and rows of lights adorn the sky. Varied food menu at affordable prices. You can choose your own menu. Such as: seafood, western food, local food and Balinese food. For dinner at Jimbaran Beach, you have to pay for it yourself. We do not provide tour packages including dinner.
Uluwatu Temple is a temple located on a high rock hill. Pura which is famous for its sanctity. We invite you to this place, to introduce more about the existence of Uluwatu Temple. To enter the temple must use cloth or kamen. Around the temple area, there are many wild monkeys. These monkeys live freely around the temple. Uluwatu Temple is famous for its extraordinary natural beauty. You can enjoy a very beautiful sunset. In the temple area there is also a special place for performances and Kecak Dance performances. You can watch this dance until you are satisfied, of course, by buying an entrance ticket first.
GWK or Garuda Wisnu Kencana is the location of cultural parks in Bali. Every day this place is very crowded with local and foreign tourists. GWK which has an area of 240 hectares and is located in Ungasan Village. This place is divided into several parts such as: Vishnu Plaza, Street Theater, Lotus Pond, Indraloka Garden, Amphiteathre and Tirta Agung. The GWK center is in a statue with the form of Lord Vishnu riding a Garuda bird. This statue is 121 meters high and 65 meters wide.
- 1 – 6 person : IDR. 500.000 (USD 36)
- 1 – 12 person : IDR. 850.000 (USD 61)
- 1 – 15 person : IDR 1.100.000 (USD 79)
- 1 – 19 person : IDR. 1.300.000 (USD 93)
To visit :
- Water Sport for activities on the beach
- GWK (Garuda Wisnu Kencana)
- Uluwatu Temple for sunset
- Jimbaran Bay Dinner Seafood (optional)
- Included : Private car, English speaking driver, Fuel, Parking fee, Mineral water
- Exclude : Watersport Fee, Enterance to GWK (Garuda Wisnu Kencana), Uluwatu Temple and Jimbaran Dinner Seafood
- Duration tour : 12 hours & Pick up : 11.00 a.m from hotel
- Pick up area covered : Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. (For pick up in different area please contact us)
- Bali Ginasti Tour – Packages Tour In Bali only accept cash payment with IDR & payment is on the day itself with our drive
- Tour booking via Call /WhatsApp, email