Bali ATV and Ubud is the best Bali Combination Tour Package by combining tour activities and visiting tourist destinations in Ubud. Playing ATVs is very fun, followed by visiting interesting places. For 2 hours riding an ATV to get experience and adventure. Continue by visiting the Monkey Forest or Ubud Market, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Coffee Plantation and Swing and Tegenungan Waterfall.
Bali ATV Tour is one of the Bali Activities Tour by inviting you to play ATV in the paddy fields, plantations or on a small river. ATV Tour can provide an unforgettable experience. Motorcycle ATV with a capacity of 250 CC, ready to accompany you to explore the terrain. For 2 hours you can play ATV with satisfaction. Before starting the activity, you will be briefed by the ATV guide. Safety and comfort when playing ATVs must be considered.
You don’t need to worry, we provide insurance in the event of a risk. We provide Bali ATV Tour with many facilities. You just have to play. Facilities such as: playing ATV equipment, changing rooms, showers and more. Bali Private Car is ready to take your trip to the ATV location.
Private Bali ATV and Ubud Tour
Ubud Monkey Forest is one of the tourist destinations by offering tropical rainforests inhabited by monkeys. This tourist area is very famous and visited by many tourists. While visiting Ubud Monkey Forest, you must be careful. Because the monkey here is a wild monkey. You can feed monkeys. with a note that you don’t disturb these monkeys, they also won’t bother you. The Monkey Forest is located in Padangtegal Village. The monkeys here are long-tailed monkeys.
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is a very famous rice field area. One of the Bali Ubud Tour Packages is to visit Jatiluwih. A very beautiful rice terrace. Walk along the rice fields with a breath of fresh air. Agriculture with traditional Balinese irrigation. Irrigation is called Subak. Subak has been recognized by UNESCO as an irrigation system that only exists in Bali. Each visitor is not charged an entry fee, but is only a donation. Seeing Jatiluwih you will imagine how nature and humans are friendly.
Bali Coffee Plantation is one of the interesting tourist destinations by offering fun to enjoy various types of coffee. Coffee Plantation is designed to reintroduce coffee plantations. You will be invited to tour the coffee plantation. Picking coffee fruit directly. See how farmers fry coffee fruit before pounding it. You can enjoy coffee that has been pounded into powder. This coffee is more delicious because the processed products can be brewed immediately. without preservatives and other mixed ingredients. Pure best coffee from Bali coffee plantations.
One of the best waterfalls in Bali, Tegenungan waterfall. This destination can be a choice of tourist attractions in Ubud for this holiday. Tegenungan waterfall is located in Kemenuh Village, Ubud Gianyar Bali. You can take about 30 minutes from the center of Ubud City. Along the direction to the waterfall, you will pass shops that sell a variety of souvenirs and swimsuits.
- 2 pax : IDR. 750.000 / pax (USD 54 / pax)
- 3 pax : IDR. 650.000 / pax (USD / 46 pax)
- 4 pax : IDR. 600.000 / pax (USD 43 / pax)
- 5 pax : IDR. 560.000 / pax( USD 40 / pax)
- 6 pax : IDR. 540.000 / pax( USD 39 / pax)
- > 6 pax : Call / WhatsApp
- ATV Quard Bike starting 09.00 a.m for duration 2hours
- Monkey Forest or Ubud Market (Optional)
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Coffee Plantation and Swing
- Tegenungan Waterfall
- The price minimun booking 2 person
- Duration 12 Hours
- Pick Up : 07.30 am from hotel
- Include : Return hotel transfer, Welcome drink on arrival, Safety approved ATV equipment, Professional guide ATV, Use of towel and shower facilities, Changing room and Toilet facilities, Water resistant bag, Buffet lunch, Insurance coverage
- Excluded : Enterance fee to Monkey Forest, Rice terrace, Waterfall, Coffee Plantation and Swing
- Bring other clothes for changing after ATV Quard Bike
- Pick up area covered : Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. (For pick up in different area please contact us)
- Bali Ginasti Tour – Bali Tours only accept cash payment with IDR & payment is on the day itself with our drive
- Tour booking via Call /WhatsApp, email